Sunday, May 15, 2016

My last school assigned video

I recently uploaded a video of me riding my motorcycle, this will be my last school graded video. Naturally, I wanted it to be larger than life. So I put my camera on my helmet and took off at speeds too high for my own good. It was a lot of fun and I plan on using that video to showcase my 20% project in class. The video happened to stay calm in a matter that I am used to, thankfully there were no police officers where I was riding because that could have caused some issues to the video. I am proud of my project and I feel that I have chosen a good way to use my time and I have actually found something that I would like to do for the rest of my life. I enjoyed vlogging and motovloggling a lot. I urge everyone who reads this blog to go to my YouTube channel and subscribe to it. There will be plenty more uploads and I will only be getting better at editing and producing my videos. I also plan on adding more variety of videos to my channel. Thank you to everyone who has supported me through this and especially thank you to Mr. Duffin and Ms. Newman for making this project. The formal part of the Welcome To The Universe Experiment has been concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment